1.This is "Bella" the 2½ year old Jackoodle x Maltese. With Bella are Solero and Corey - Sunday 20 August.
2.Here we have Elspeth with her Cavoodles "Maple" and "Freddie Ginger".
1. Sam and family
2. This is "Roger" the mini Poodle with parents Rochelle and Luigi, Saturday 29 July. The couple came in and redeemed their $50 de-sexing voucher, a service given to every puppy purchaser at our shop.
3. Two loving parents Alicia and Matt with their 6 monthy old Maltese Shih Tzu "Ripley" - Sunday 28 may
4. Quinn and Tallie with their lovely Mini Poodle 'George'. Thanks for the visit guys!
I purchased a puppy from you last year.
His name was Martin but he is now Charles I thought I would send through some photos so you could see what a healthy beautiful boy he has grown into .
Thank you for giving me my best friend
Chanelle - Thank you for the loveley email and images of Charles!
I was just going through my emails and found this one, so I thought I'd send you an update on Charlie!
He's almost 2 now, and as happy as ever! We live back in Darwin now - which he's settled into just fine, although, like us he enjoys some time in the aircon!!
Anyways here are some recent pictures of the little rat bag!
Rachael & Stuart"
1. Shannon popped in Tuesday 18 October with little Mojo the Maltese x Chihuahua for some yummy treats and a new harness! Thanks for the visit :)
3. In this image we have Oisin, Aine and Henry with their two Pekingese "Sassy" and "Hamlet." Thanks for showing us your pets' progress - 8 October.
"Hi Rose, I was so lucky to catch this shot. It was completely spontaneous!!!! Thank goodness for mobile phones.
The girls are doing just great. Duchess has been renamed :Sparky on account of her exuberant nature. She will be
alpha dog for sure. She has grown, has done very well with bathing and an initial grooming session at Chez Diamond
Salon (aka my house) and is proving to be smart, affectionate and playful.
What a darling girl she is - a perfect little sister for Jazz, and along with Jazz has us completely wrapt.
Hope all is well with you and your business.
Cheers and many thanks
Trish and Bill"
Thanks you so much for you help and advice with a he food amounts the other week. Our beagle pup Benny is going great. The vet said he's a perfect weight for his ages. He's a very joyful pup with all our family. He loves going out on his little walks and seeing other dogs around and next week starting his puppy class.